Saskatchewan Polytechnic serves students through applied learning opportunities on Treaty 4 and Treaty 6 Territories and the homeland of the Métis people. Learning takes place at campuses in Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon and through extensive distance education opportunities. Programs serve every economic and public service sector. As a polytechnic, the organization provides the depth of learning appropriate to employer and student need, including certificate, diploma and degree programs, and apprenticeship training. Saskatchewan Polytechnic engages in applied research, drawing on faculty expertise to support innovation by employers, and providing students the opportunity to develop critical thinking skills.
- Number of jobs supported by activities of Sask Polytech, its students and alumni: 1 in 24
- Amount of income added to provincial economy: $2.2 billion
- Overall grad employment rate: 94%
- Indigenous grad employment rate: 86%
- Visible minority grad employment rate: 97%
- Programs are developed and designed in continuous consultation with approximately 700 industry experts.
- Employers love our grads! 93% of them said they’d hire a Sask Polytech grad again.