Are you looking to raise the profile of your organization or promote products or services to over 140 public colleges, institutes, and cégeps across Canada, college level international students, or private education partners abroad?
Did you know…
- CICan represents over 140 public colleges, institutes, and cégeps across Canada
- Colleges and institutes host more than 50% of study permit holders in Canada at the post-secondary level
- CICan is the national voice of its members and engages on the federal level to advocate on behalf of our members
- CICan works in direct partnership with Trade Commissioners and has a long-standing global presence in key markets
CICan accepts sponsorship from select reputable organizations and companies to provide value-add to our missions by highlighting quality innovative solutions, services and products.
Sponsors benefit from brand visibility through CICan’s website, communications channels, and international events, as well as unprecedented access to Canada’s extensive network of colleges and institutes.
Brand visibility opportunities
- Be acknowledged on CICan’s International Students Recruitment website, including logo and a description of unique value proposition for members
- Be recognized on promotional materials and digital platforms hosting CICan’s International Marketing and Recruitment Events
- Have your logo visible on our International Marketing and Recruitment Event Pages and event catalogue
- Advertise and share content in CICan’s biweekly Perspectives newsletter or website
- Engage CICan members directly involved in International Marketing and Recruitment lists through our direct emails relating to events. Lists include International Directors and leads on international student recruitment.
- Share your tailored presentation on services or products to members participating in International Marketing and Recruitment Events and/or international partners and students
- Share welcome messages to kick-off our event seminar for member institutions or International Students on a topic of choice
- Provide a customized digital package for our event attendees
- Virtual or in person booth
- Logo in virtual lobby and logo on event catalogue
- Logo on CICan’s International Marketing and Recruitment Events webpage including unique value proposition
- Recognition at CICan International Marketing and Recruitment Event (including digital promotional materials, published schedule, as well as verbal acknowledgement during sessions)
- 1 recorded welcome message (1 Minute) at virtual event
- Speaking opportunity at welcome and/or seminar
- Logo in virtual lobby/booth or in person exhibit space
- Registrant lead contact details generated
- Half-page ad in event catalogue (content provided by sponsor)
- Up to two (2) posts on CICan’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) in recognition of event partnership
- Recognition on CICan’s International Marketing and Recruitment website, including logo and description of unique value proposition for members
- Content to include in 1 direct email to participating CICan members on International Recruitment event participant lists
- Logo on CICan’s International Marketing and Recruitment Event webpages
- Full page ad in event catalogue
- Virtual booth, logo on sign-in page, virtual lobby
- Participant contact details generated through event registration
- List of registered institutions 3 weeks before the event
- Recognition at CICan International Marketing and Recruitment event (including promotional materials, programs, and signage, as well as verbal acknowledgement during sessions)
- One (1) 15 min presentation opportunity
- 1 recorded welcome message (1 Minute) or in-person welcome at opening session
- Opportunity to provide one (1) digital or physical promotional item in participant packages
If you have questions, or would like to discuss custom opportunities for sponsoring CICan International Marketing and Recruitment, please contact Kiley Fithen, Senior Project Officer at email@example.com.
The Scotiabank GIC program enables international students to meet the requirements of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada study permit application guidelines and provides access to funds to help pay for living expenses while studying in Canada. CICan and Scotiabank aim to create an environment where international students can not only reach their own objectives, but also feel at home in Canada and better contribute to Canada’s growth and development.