Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is one of Canada’s leading postsecondary institutions, combining deep theoretical learning with applied, hands-on experience. Humber offers a wide variety of credentials including bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates, Ontario graduate certificates and apprenticeship programs. The college meets its vision of leadership in polytechnic education by providing students clear pathways between credentials and the opportunity to build on previous academic experiences. Humber’s mission is to develop broadly educated, highly skilled and adaptable citizens who are successful in their careers and significantly contribute to their communities.
Humber’s programs are offered through eight academic schools: Applied Technology; Business; Creative and Performing Arts; Health Sciences; Hospitality, Recreation and Tourism; Liberal Arts and Sciences; Medis Studies and Information Technology; and Social and Community Services. Humber ensures its programs are relevant and up-to-date through close partnerships with industry, advisory committees, co-op, internship and apprenticeship placements, clinical practice, and applied research projects.
- 93% of employers are satisfied after hiring Humber graduates.
- More than 90% of Humber programs feature co-op, internship, clinical practice or work-study opportunities.
- Humber was the first college in Ontario to receive a silver rating from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE).
- Humber offers 23 bachelor’s degree programs, including Creative Advertising, Paralegal Services, Commerce, Music, Nursing, Criminal Justice and Interior Design.
- Community and Social Innovation
- Health and Wellness
- Multimedia and Web Design/Development
- Sustainable Technology and Design