Sheridan College is one of Canada’s leading postsecondary institutions, serving over 23,000 full time students at four campuses in the western Greater Toronto Area. We offer over 120 diploma, certificate, and bachelor degree programs in the fields of arts, business, community service, health, technology and the skilled trades. Sheridan’s faculty, staff, programs, students have garnered many national and provincial awards of excellence, while our alumni include a long list of nominees and winners of Academy Awards, Emmy Awards, Canadian Screen Awards and Annie Awards. Our vision is to become Ontario’s first undergraduate teaching university – one that is dedicated to experiential, professional education.
- Founded in 1973, Sheridan’s Athletic Therapy program (now Honours Bachelor of Athletic Therapy) certified by the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association was the first program of its kind in Canada.
- Sheridan students have received the Canadian Association for Co-operative Education (CAFCE) Co-op Student of the Year honours for four consecutive years (2012-2015).
- Sheridan has the longest-standing partnership with a university through its Bachelor of Art and Art History program jointly offered by the University of Toronto Mississauga since 1971.
- Sheridan’s alumni include Emmy, Golden Globe, Annie and Academy Award-winning talent.
- Come from Away, a Tony Award-winning musical workshopped at Sheridan’s Canadian Music Theatre Project with Honours
- Bachelor of Music Theatre Performance students, is the fifth Canadian musical to go to Broadway.
- Honours Bachelor of Interaction Design
- Honours Bachelor of Applied Information Sciences (Information Systems Security)
- Honours Bachelor of Craft and Design – Industrial Design
- Music Applied to Stage, Screen and Interactive Visual Environments (MASSIVE)
- Honours Bachelor of Health Sciences – Kinesiology and Health Promotion