CICan Members are invited to participate in CICan – EduCanada branded events in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service in the Philippines. This event will include partnership and recruitment events in Iloilo and Manila, Philippines. It is designed to offer a unique opportunity for CICan members to showcase their institutions and programs, connect with Philippine institutions, agencies and industry associations, and explore opportunities for collaboration in the active Philippines market.
The EduCanada Fair is a well-established and highly regarded event in the Philippines education market and is an excellent platform to promote Canadian education and establish partnerships.
In addition to the EduCanada signature event, CICan’s presence at the event will highlight three program areas that are in demand in the Philippines: Health, Hospitality and Tourism, and IT.
Participating in this exclusive event, CICan members will:
- Showcase their institutions and programs to a targeted audience of students and parents;
- Build strategic partnerships with Philippine institutions, education agencies and other education stakeholders to expand their institution’s reach in this important market;
- Gain valuable insights into the Philippine education landscape and the needs of international students;
- Identify new opportunities for your institution in support of your student recruitment and business development objectives in the Philippines;
- Raise the brand of colleges, institutes and polytechnics and underscore the advantages of pursuing further studies in and partnerships with colleges, institutions and polytechnics; and
- Network with other Canadian institutions and explore opportunities for joint initiatives and collaboration.
This is a unique opportunity for CICan members to expand awareness of these program areas in the Philippines market. We encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your spot at this exclusive event. The Trade Commissioner Service in the Philippines will send you the final registration as soon as available. For more information on this event or to learn more about the Philippine market for student recruitment and partnerships, please contact Ms. Angel Cachuela, Trade Commissioner for Agriculture and Education, and Ms. Ivy Mendoza, Trade Commissioner Assistant for Agriculture and Education.
Participating institutions are eligible to receive a discount of up to 20% on select ICEF events. Connect with us for more information.