Established in 1967, Niagara College has grown to become a leading global college and one of Canada’s most enterprising postsecondary institutions.
With a mission to provide outstanding applied education and training for a changing world, NC is dedicated to offering a wholistic student experience, academic excellence, global reach, alumni and partner engagement, environmental sustainability, and organizational excellence.
NC offers students hands-on, real-world learning experiences, and opportunities to gain global competencies through its signature Be World Ready program, all of which support student success – both in the classroom and beyond.
- More than 13,000 students from over 95 countries
- 130 programs, including post-secondary diploma, graduate certificate, apprenticeship, and bachelor degree programs.
Niagara College operates from specialized campuses located in the heart of the vibrant Niagara region – a world-famous address that offers easy access to a wide range of shopping, entertainment, amateur and professional sport, sightseeing, cycling, festivals and more.
The Welland Campus, set on 100 acres of green space, is home to programs in technology, skilled trades, broadcasting, communications, health and community, policing and public safety, and automotive.
The Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus provides state-of-the-art facilities and living labs for its environmental, horticulture, hospitality and tourism, and business programs.
- 130+ certificate, diploma, apprenticeship and Bachelor’s Degree programs
- 600 credit, vocational and general interest courses
- Canada’s first Teaching Winery, Teaching Brewery, and Teaching Distillery
- Canada’s first Commercial Cannabis Production program
- Massage Therapy advanced diploma program begins September 2021