À plein temps
Cégep Heritage College is the only public, Anglophone CEGEP in Western Quebec. Its state-of- the-art facilities are located in Gatineau, just ten minutes from downtown Ottawa, in the heart of the National Capital Region, bordering scenic Gatineau Park. Quality education, small classes, a friendly atmosphere and dynamic extra-curricular and social activities make Heritage a great place to study and meet new friends. Graduates of the institution’s programs repeatedly stress the educational benefits of learning in an environment where teachers and staff are approachable, understanding and committed to student success. Cégep Heritage College offers a full range of educational choices including advanced general studies leading to university, as well as career-oriented technical studies with hands-on training and co-op opportunities. Cégep Heritage College’s Centre for Continuing Education offers a number of full-time programs leading to an Attestation of College Studies (AEC) in both its Gatineau and Pontiac (Campbell’s Bay) campuses. Programs are offered on a rotational basis and last approximately one year.
- The Cégep Heritage College is the only English speaking college in the Outaouais.
- Enrollment at the College has increased 40% in the past 10 years.
- Cégep Heritage College is the only college offering the Hotel and Restaurant Management program in English in the province of Québec.
- Cégep Heritage College is the only post-secondary institution with a presence in the Pontiac (satellite campus in Campbell’s Bay, Québec).
- Cégep Heritage College is home to Rugby in the Outaouais. Rugby is one of the fastest growing sports for all ages.
325 boulevard Cité des Jeunes
Téléphone : 819-778-2270