À plein temps
Camosun College is located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. Our two campuses serve approximately 18,000 learners a year in certificate, diploma, bachelor’s degree and continuing education programs. Each year Camosun welcomes over 1,100 Indigenous students from First Nations, Métis, and Inuit groups, and over 1,500 international students from more than 70 countries. The college welcomed its first students in 1971 and adopted the name “Camosun,” a local Lkwungen (Songhees) First Nation name meaning “where different waters meet and are transformed.” Today, Camosun College offers 160 programs to help meet the needs of students and communities in Victoria and beyond. Our education offerings include university transfer and applied degree programs; career and trades training; upgrading and preparatory programs; and continuing education. Camosun College has earned an outstanding reputation for teaching excellence. And, our impact as a college extends well beyond our highly skilled, job-ready graduates. We provide contract training opportunities for local business; research, innovation and prototyping services for industry; and well-trained co-op students for employers. With over 900 employees and an annual budget of $115 million, Camosun is one of our community’s top employers, generating over $1 billion in economic impact in our province every year.
- Camosun Innovates is a regional centre for applied research, manufacturing, social innovation and sport innovation services that enriches education, provides faculty opportunity and drives partnerships with business and social agencies.
- Founded in 1971, we serve 18,000+ students each year, including 1,100 Indigenous students and 1,500 international students from more than 70 countries.
- As a comprehensive, community college, we offer a variety of educational choices with lots of hands-on learning to prepare students for further post-secondary studies or rewarding careers.
- With an economic impact of $1 billion/year in British Columbia, Camosun is integral to the local and regional economy, and 86% of employed grads reside in Vancouver Island communities.
- The Camosun College Foundation facilitates philanthropic support to the college, benefitting students, families and communities. More than 1,300 students are supported annually with bursaries and awards, with $680K disbursed annually.
Programmes en vedette
Nos spécialisations de recherche
- Prototyping, manufacturing, 3-D scanning and modelling
- Engineering design and sensor integration
- Productivity and automation
- Social innovation and sport innovation
- Interdisciplinary education and faculty development
3100 Foul Bay Road
Victoria, British Columbia
Téléphone : 250-370-3000
Numéro sans frais : 877-554-7555