Celebrating 40 years of providing post-secondary education in the spectacular Kootenay Rockies of southeastern BC, College of the Rockies combines an exceptional learning experience with an unparalleled lifestyle. With two campuses in Cranbrook and regional campuses in Creston, Fernie, Golden, Invermere and Kimberley, College of the Rockies has a vision to create and deliver the most personal student experience in Canada. Twice voted number one in Canada for overall student experience in the largest annual survey of international students in the world (International Student Barometer), the staff and faculty at the College are passionate in their commitment to take a personal interest in discovering what motivates and excites each student. College of the Rockies offers a wide range of programs across a range of disciplines including arts and sciences, business, tourism, engineering, health, trades, child and youth studies and more. Credentials range from one-year certificates all the way through to four-year Bachelor degrees. Non-competitive entry, a wide variety of online courses and programs, reasonable tuition and affordable living costs are part of what makes College of the Rockies “Rocky Mountain Inspired, Small College Proud”.
- Transfer Excellence: COTR students transferring to university graduate with among the highest GPAs in BC. Further 85% complete their degree- the highest rate for transfer students from any BC institution.
- Doctors in the House: College of the Rockies has at least 9 PhDs on staff.
- We’re #1: College of the Rockies was ranked #1 in the world for overall international student experience two years in a row (2012, 2013) by the International Student Barometer.
- Dual Admission: COTR has signed dual admission agreements with University of Victoria and University of Lethbridge, opening up new opportunities for students who wish to earn a degree.
- Lifestyle: Located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains with skiing and other outdoor opportunities minutes from the classroom. Hundreds of kms of marked trails are just steps from the main campus.
- Physical Literacy in Children
2700 College Way
Cranbrook, British Columbia