Capilano University is a teaching-focused university based in North Vancouver, with programming serving the Sunshine Coast and the Sea to Sky corridor. The University offers more than 100 programs, including 12 bachelor’s degrees, in areas as diverse as film and animation, early childhood education and tourism management. Capilano University enrols approximately 11,000 students each year, 7,000 in for-credit programs and 4,000 in non-credit courses. Capilano University’s North Vancouver campus is located on the traditional and ancestral territory of the Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh) and Tsleil-Waututh Nations of the Coast Salish people.
- Capilano University aligns our program offerings with the BC Skills for Jobs Blueprint, ensuring student’s graduate career-ready for the province’s most in-demand jobs.
- Capilano’s more than 1,000 international students are a vital part of our campus, maintaining a local presence with a global reach that extends to more than 55 countries.
- Students are sought out by industry leaders before graduation. Our bachelor degree programs have a 96 per cent placement rate, of those graduates who responded to a provincial graduate survey.
- Small classes and personal attention set Capilano University apart. Classes average 26 students, offering more personalized teaching and learning than typical classes of 100 or more at major research universities.
- Capilano University is recognized as a leader in sustainable practices. We integrate sustainability into every aspect of campus life.
2055 Purcell Way
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Toll Free: 604-984-4985