North Bay, Ontario’s Canadore College prides itself on giving students the best possible environment for learning, and an experience like no other. Canadore lives this brand promise and through its team of award winning faculty, strong and innovative community partnerships and a principle based approach to relationship building, the college is delivering a unique product. The institution’s 2017 Skilled Solution Strategic Plan states that Canadore’s services and student activities are specially designed to create a unique College experience that allows students to learn grow both personally and professionally. This goal is supported by the creation of individualized learning plans for target groups, a heavy focus on experiential learning and through international exchanges which create well rounded graduates.
Canadore is a leader in Indigenous Education and delivers more than 20 programs across Ontario in the communities we serve. This specialization has taken more than 25 years to build but is rooted in the foundation of long-term partnership and reciprocity.The college also engages with industry partners, such as the North Bay & District Chamber of Commerce, to help students gain skills, advise on course curriculum, provide field placements, and create job opportunities for graduates. Canadore College was founded in 1967, and has an enrolment of 3700 students per year. It also has over 60 full-time programs, and a satellite campus in Parry Sound. North Bay has countless opportunities for development and is home to the Canadore Innovation Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Production.
- At 74.9 %, Canadore has among the highest graduation rate of the English-language delivery colleges in Canada.
- Canadore has more than 42,000 successful alumni around the globe and is home to the oldest college alumni association in Ontario.
- Canadore has an Indigenous student retention rate that consistently exceeds 80%, and ongoing collaborative relationships with 6 Aboriginal Education Institutes.
- The Innovation Centre for Advanced Manufacturing Production -ICAMP, is home to advanced imaging software and 3D printers including one of only a handful of 3D metal printers in North America.
- Canadore attracts students from all around the world including 15 countries, all 13 provinces and territories, and from more than 200 communities in Ontario.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Material Selection and Testing
- Advanced Composites and Repair
- Non-destructive Testing - Aviation Sector
- Indigenous Quality Assurance
100 College Drive
North Bay, Ontario
Toll Free: 855-495-7915