Demand for college level study continues to grow throughout the region. In 2021, study permit applications from across these markets have surpassed pre-pandemic demand by nearly 30% with over 7,000 students from the region studying at the college level.
This bilingual event will provide francophone, anglophone, and bilingual institutions to connect directly with students and expand brand awareness in these growing markets. The structure of the virtual event will include an informational seminar for participating members, an opportunity to present and meet one-on-one or in small groups with students.
Why should you attend?
- Connect directly with prospective students (options for one-on-one meetings and small group sessions)
- Expand brand awareness throughout the region
- Generate leads and receive contact details of those who register
What is included:
- Institution profile in event catalogue
- Booth in the virtual platform
- Opportunities for meetings with potential business partners
- Seminars by, Embassy and IRCC officials, and other identified stakeholders
- Event management, registration, and promotion
Dates: November 4/5 2022
Cost: By institution size determined by your CICan membership
In partnership with: