Join Planning for Canada in partnership with BuildON.
Are you planning to relocate to Canada? Are you in search of promising job opportunities to provide for yourself and your family? Explore Build ON Pre-Arrival Services by the YMCA of the National Capital Region, designed to provide insights into launching a career in the Skilled Trades sector in Ontario.
By the end of this webinar, you will learn :
- What are the Skilled Trades
- Transferring into the Skilled Trades
- Why you should consider an alternative career
- Explain why the skilled trades can be a good career option for newcomers
- Learn about employment services and programs in Ontario that could help you to find your best career option and start making steps towards your career
This free webinar is part of a new series for newcomers organized by Planning for Canada.
Date and time: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 7am EDT
Build ON is a pre-arrival service funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We provide specialized information and orientation about the Skilled Trades, Engineering and Construction sectors to new immigrants approved to immigrate to Ontario, Canada.