À plein temps
College of the North Atlantic is Newfoundland and Labrador’s public college – one of the largest post-secondary educational and skills training centres in Atlantic Canada, with a history dating back more than 50 years. Today, the institution counts 17 campus locations throughout Newfoundland and Labrador, and has more than a thousand students studying its curriculum at various partner universities in China. CNA also operates a technical education college for the State of Qatar in the Middle East. In Newfoundland and Labrador, the college offers nearly 100 full-time program offerings and more than 300 part-time courses for some 25,000 students each year. CNA continues to have the lowest tuition fees of any post-secondary institution in Atlantic Canada. The institution provides an impressive world-class, nationally accredited range of programming that meets the highest demands of industry; transfer opportunities that promote continuing education at home and abroad; research and development leadership in community and regional innovation; and precedent-setting international partnerships. Learn more.
- We operate a technical college for the Middle East State of Qatar. The contract we have with Qatar is the largest international educational contract ever signed.
- We have the lowest tuition fees of any college in Canada ($726 per semester).
- With 17 campus locations and approximately 100 program offerings, CNA is one of the largest colleges in Canada.
- We are one of Canada’s top colleges for applied research (ranked as high as #3 in 2014).
- We are a leader in international education and international partnership development. More than 1,000 students in China study our curriculum at partner universities there.
432 Massachusetts Dr
Stephenville, Newfoundland and Labrador
Numéro sans frais : 888-982-2268