Nombre total d'étudiants
Dumont Technical Institute (DTI) is a unique institution which was established in 1991. As a world class Indigenous post secondary institution, DTI serves the educational and skills training needs of the province’s Métis through the provision of community-based adult upgrading and skills training programs. It is the upgrading and skills training arm of Gabriel Dumont Institute (GDI), and GDI’s largest component. DTI strives to provide quality educational opportunities for Métis people in Saskatchewan and ensure our programs meet the needs of our learners and the labour market.
- Strives to help build brighter futures for our people and communities and follows a philosophy of « Learners Come First. »
- Is proud of the partnerships and direct links to employers that enable our learners to obtain practicum positions as well as employment upon graduation.
- In 2014-2015, DTI served thirteen communities across Saskatchewan. -Green Lake -Nipawin -Île-à-la-Crosse -Pinehouse Lake -Jans Bay -Prince Albert -La Loche -Regina -Lloydminster -Saskatoon -Meadow Lake -Yorkton -Moose Jaw.
- Has been offering the Practical Nursing Program since 1999. To date DTI has graduated 241 Practical nurses, and is the second largest Practical Nursing provider in Saskatchewan.
- In the 2014-2015 year, DTI had an enrolment of 737 students (410 Adult Basic Education, 106, Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice, Corrections and Policing, and 221 Skills Training.
917 22nd Street West
Téléphone : 306-242-6070
Numéro sans frais : 877-488-6888