À plein temps
Great Plains College is at the leading edge of Saskatchewan’s regional college system. The college is focused on meeting the needs of learners, employers and communities in Southwest Saskatchewan. The College’s decentralized campuses are located in Kindersley, Swift Current and Warman with additional programming at locations in Biggar, Maple Creek and Rosetown. Great Plains College offers a number of post-secondary certificate, diploma and degree programs as well as university courses, Skills & Safety Training, Adult Basic Education and English language training. The college strives to provide for the distinct needs of our service area by challenging everyone to continually build a responsive, innovated and results-orientated institution. As a result, Great Plains College was the first regional college in Saskatchewan to introduce a health and dental plan for its students and also proudly boasts one of the strongest scholarship programs in all of Canada.
- Home to the only indoor fall protection and rig rescue tower in the province.
- Sundog’s varsity athletics teams (volleyball and basketball) have won three Provincial Championships, five Coach of the Year awards and celebrated sixteen provincial All-star athletes.
- Campuses are located in Swift Current, Kindersley, Warman, Biggar, Maple Creek and Rosetown.
- Great Plains College has awarded over $1 million in scholarships since 2006.
- The college offers a six-week Heavy Equipment Operator program that allows you to learn through field projects and state-of-the-art CAT simulation training.
129 2nd Ave NE
Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Téléphone : 306-242-5377
Numéro sans frais : 866-296-2472