À plein temps
Assiniboine Community College (ACC) has been providing exceptional learning experiences for over 50 years. For staff and students alike, ACC offers unparalleled learning environments and responds well to the demands and requirements of the Manitoba labour market. Instructors follow the philosophy of ‘learn by doing’, combining theory with hands-on learning inside classrooms, labs, kitchens, shops, fields and the college’s Sustainable Greenhouse.
ACC has more than 40 unique diploma and certificate programs across a range of disciplines including food and hospitality, business, agriculture and the environment, health and human services, trades and technology. Additionally, the institution also provides apprenticeship programming in a variety of skilled trade disciplines.
The college welcomed over 3,200 full-time students last year. With campuses in Brandon, Dauphin and Winnipeg, ACC provides comprehensive education opportunities throughout Manitoba. The college also partners with many communities and organizations across the province to deliver customized education and training.
- 96% of recent graduates seeking work have found employment.
- The average gross annual salary of our most recent graduates is $44,050.
- 94% of recent graduates choose to stay in Manitoba.
- We’re in the middle of a relocation and expansion to our North Hill Campus, a site once home to the Brandon Mental Health Centre. Some buildings date back 100+ years.
- Our annual provincial economic impact is measured at $613 million.
Programmes en vedette
Nos spécialisations de recherche
- Food Security and Sustainability
- Bioenergy and Energy Consumption
- Fruit and vegetable breeding for Canadian Prairie conditions
- Greenhouse design and food production in cold climates
1430 Victoria Ave East
Téléphone : 204-725-8700
Numéro sans frais : 1-800-862-6307