À plein temps
Start HERE go anywhere. This is essence of what an education at St. Clair College is all about. It’s the place to start your journey in pursuit of your career and lifelong learning. It’s where you will learn new things, expand your mind, create lasting friendships, experience college life, and most importantly get the skills and knowledge you need to start your career.
St. Clair College embraces the very best in a college education – excellence in teaching, applied learning in our state-of-the-art labs, numerous student support services to help you succeed, and an amazing campus life experience.
All of this and more is available for 8,500 full time students who participate in over 100 advanced diplomas, diplomas, degrees and graduate certificates focused in Health, Technology and Trades, Business and I.T., Media Arts and Design and the Social Services.
As evidenced by the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), student satisfaction, graduate and employer satisfaction with the College’s teaching and learning processes above the provincial average making St. Clair the student’s choice when it comes to postsecondary education in this region.
- Check out Career Coach on the College’s home page. You can search what careers are trending, take a careers assessment and develop a great resume.
- Learning happens in the classroom and in the community. Check out our news feed on the college web site for things that happen on campus “From the Heart”.
- The College offers varsity athletes $1,250 per sport semester in scholarships if they participate in OCAA Varsity Athletics.
- Over 8,600 students at St. Clair College engage daily with faculty to enrich their learning experience. Work placements, inter-program projects and more provide enriched learning experiences.
- The new Genesis Entrepreneurship & Innovation Centre at our Windsor campus is the perfect place for students to explore their ideas for new business start ups.
Programmes en vedette
- Health Sciences
- Technology and Trades
- Media Arts
- Community Services
2000 Talbot Road West
Téléphone : 519-966-1656
Numéro sans frais : 800-387-0524