À plein temps
Nestled in one of the most spectacular locations in Canada, Selkirk College mirrors the communities it serves. With an eclectic economy built on primary industry, tourism and small business, the West Kootenay/Boundary region of southern British Columbia is a mixture of small rural communities and incredible natural beauty. Selkirk College is integral to the region, offering a wide array of programs in face-to-face, on-line and blended delivery. Its internationally recognized faculty and intimate learning environments provide students with outstanding educational experiences. The mission of Selkirk College is to inspire lifelong learning, transform lives through education and training, and serve its communities. The college achieves this through focus on the learner, teaching excellence, community engagement, innovation, a healthy workplace and sustainability. With more than 60 nationally recognized programs, Selkirk College ensures its graduates are career and life ready. Selkirk College values respect, quality, inclusivity, curiosity, service, accountability, collaboration and accountability in all its endeavours. The college serves more than 13,000 students in ten locations across the West Kootenay/Boundary. With 2,290 full-time students and 11,225 community education learners, the college helps build futures by preparing graduates for challenging and exciting careers.
- Selkirk College has five campuses and four learning centres in seven different communities across the West Kootenay/Boundary region of southern British Columbia.
- On average, Selkirk College two-year diploma graduates earn $402,800 more in their lifetime than someone with only a high school diploma.
- The trades-focused Silver King Campus based in Nelson is currently undergoing a $19M renovation which will modernize the facility that has been serving the region for more than 50 years.
- 92% of students are satisfied with the quality of instruction in their program.
- Selkirk College awards more than $400,000 in scholarships and bursaries on an annual basis.
301 Frank Beinder Way
Castlegar, British Columbia
Numéro sans frais : 888-953-1133