À plein temps
Northern College is a college of applied arts and technology located in Timmins, Ontario. The college serves over 65 communities in Northern Ontario with campuses in Haileybury, Kirkland Lake, Moosonee, and Timmins.
Northern is also home to the world-renowned Haileybury School of Mines. The institution has partnerships with 19 universities and 10 colleges, giving students access to 50 specialized programs throughout Canada and abroad.
The College receives more than 2,000 full-time students a year, and more than 6,000 part-time and continuing education students. Each Northern College campus features specialized programs and facilities to support students. As an example students from across Ontario attend the Haileybury campus to study Veterinary Sciences. Our Haileybury campus is also home to the Wildlife Rehabilitation, and Companion Animal Physical Rehabilitation programs, the only programs of this kind in Ontario.
- Northern College is home to The Haileybury School of Mines (HSM) which has a long and reputable history dating back to 1912.
- The Wildlife Rehabilitation, and Companion Animal Physical Rehabilitation are the only programs of this kind in the province.
- Northern College is one of two colleges in Ontario that has its own burn building for live « hands on » training in the Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Program.
- Paramedic Bridging Program: Pre-Service Firefighter graduates can bridge into the three semesters Primary Care Paramedic program. This Bridge program is the only one in the province of Ontario.
- Northern College has over 35,000 Alumni and counting!
4715 Highway 101 East
South Porcupine, Ontario
Téléphone : 705-235-3211
Numéro sans frais : 866-736-5877