À plein temps
With over 90 regular programs and six campuses across New Brunswick, New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) is a collaborative, learner-centred college – creatively contributing to social and economic prosperity through applied learning. NBCC offers students one- and two-year certificate and diploma programs. The College operates from six campuses located in Fredericton, Miramichi, Moncton, Saint John, St. Andrews and Woodstock. The vast majority of NBCC’s skilled, knowledgeable graduates live and work in New Brunswick. In addition to regular programming, NBCC also offers learning opportunities through customized training, continuing education and apprenticeship training.
NBCC focuses on the success of its students and their impact on communities. The College’s award-winning Robertson Institute for Community Leadership brings NBCC’s Signature Learning Experience to live by engaging students in service learning and volunteerism in their communities. NBCC recognizes that, given the increasing diversity of learner needs, innovative and relevant program and service responses are key to successful student experiences. The College maintains strong relationships with employers to ensure quality, relevant programs that are responsive to today’s workforce. Opportunities for applied learning are at the forefront of NBCC programming. 90% of the College’s programs contain an applied learning aspect through co-op, internships and industry practicum placements.
- 88% of NBCC’s 2013 graduates were employed within one year and 86% are living and working in New Brunswick.
- 4,187 students and staff contributed 12,651 community service hours to 200+ activities on the day the Robertson Institute for Community Leadership launched in 2014.
- NBCC’s international student enrollment has increased nearly 60% since 2010. Last year students come to NBCC from over 30 countries.
- When NBCC was officially created in 1973, it brought together institutions with long histories in our communities. Carleton County Vocational School opened in Woodstock nearly 100 years ago in 1919.
- NBCC operations and graduates contribute $1.1 billion to New Brunswick’s economy each year.
Programmes en vedette
Nos spécialisations de recherche
- Mobile Technology
- Innovations in Healthcare
- Value-Added Food
- Innovations in Teaching, Learning and Services for Students
- Social Innovation