À plein temps
However you define your goals, the best learning to get you there extends far beyond the classroom. Georgian’s leadership in co-op, student work experience and entrepreneurship education delivers powerful ways to accelerate your learning, your career and your future. The best centres of learning do far more than transmit knowledge. They’re catalysts for change. Georgian is committed to being an active agent of growth for students – but also for employers, partners and communities. We foster a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation in order to allow students to become job creators as well as job seekers. In addition to our cutting-edge curriculum, Georgian was Ontario’s first co-op education college and is a recognized leader in student work experience. We know today’s employers are looking for a different kind of postsecondary graduate and our one-of-a-kind University Partnership Centre offers our own career-focused degrees with built-in work terms as well as undergraduate and graduate degrees with partner institutions.
Georgian also offers over 125 career-focused programs on seven campuses that are located in some of the most sought-after areas in Central Ontario. These campuses play important roles in their communities, serving as hubs for academic, social, economic and cultural activities. We also have more than 550 articulation agreements with institutions around the world.
- 88.3% of Georgian grads get jobs within six months.
- Over 4,100 students gain valuable work experience in paid co-op placements every year.
- 15 degree programs through the University Partnership Centre. With over 550 articulation and transfer agreements, see how past coursework and experience can be used towards course exemptions.
- More than $2.7 million in bursaries and scholarships available every year to financially support your postsecondary education at Georgian.
- Entrepreneurship centres and changemaker spaces to better serve you. We embed entrepreneurship into all full-time programs and offer a diploma in Business Entrepreneurship.
Programmes en vedette
Nos spécialisations de recherche
- Advanced manufacturing (prototyping, testing and automation)
- Sustainability technologies (energy and wastewater management)
- Social innovation (social entrepreneurship and community safety)
- Community health and wellness (nursing and simulation)
- Business and entrepreneurship (market research)
1 Georgian Drive
Téléphone : 705-728-1968
Numéro sans frais : 888-812-7511