À plein temps
Fanshawe College is one of the largest colleges in Ontario, with campuses located in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas, and Woodstock. The institution offers more than 200 degree, diploma, certificate, post-graduate certificate and apprenticeship programs. Fanshawe prides itself on its excellent services for students with physical or learning needs, and on its global approach to education – it serves over 2,000 international students from more than 65 countries and has made over 250 articulation agreements with schools around the world.
Fanshawe’s students have access to state-of-the-art tools to help them master their craft, and the institution constantly upgrades its technology and curriculum to ensure students get skills and experience for the job market. Employers often come to Fanshawe’s campus to recruit graduates, and according to recent data, over 87.6% of Fanshawe College grads found employment within 6 months, 4% above the provincial average.
- Fanshawe’s graduate employment rate is 87.6%; 4% above the provincial average.
- More than 200 programs: 130 full-time post-secondary, 67 part-time, 20 apprentice, 2 adult training.
- The Fanshawe College graduation rate is more than 5% above the provincial average.
- Ranked 3rd provincially in student success.
- Largest first year class ever at Fanshawe College in 2015-2016 with 8,900 full-time students.
Programmes en vedette
Nos spécialisations de recherche
- Nursing and Community Health
- Product Testing and Validation
- Digital Media and Communications
- Sustainable Energy and Environments
- Digital Marketing
1001 Fanshawe College Boulevard
Téléphone : 519 452-4430
Numéro sans frais : 866-330-3331