À plein temps
Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is a leader in polytechnic education and one of Ontario’s fastest growing colleges, delivering a full range of career-focused education, training and applied research programs to prepare students for success in the new knowledge economy and promote economic prosperity throughout our region and across Ontario.
Established in 1967, Conestoga now serves approximately 12,000 full-time students through campuses and training centres in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Stratford, Ingersoll and Brantford and is a provincial leader in apprenticeship training. Continuing education programs attract more than 30,000 enrolments each year. As the region’s only provider of polytechnic education, Conestoga plays an integral role in the success of our community: 65 per cent of our graduates remain in the area after completing their education, contributing more than $1 billion each year to the local economy. Almost 50 per cent of the local adult population has accessed our services.
- Conestoga is the only college in Ontario – and one of only two in Canada – to offer engineering degree programs accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.
- Conestoga’s Bachelor of Applied Health Information Science is the only undergraduate degree program accredited by the Canadian Health Information Management Association.
- Conestoga is a leader in career-focused business education, including accredited financial planning and insurance programs and a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Audit and IT fully recognized by CPA.
- Conestoga’s Institute of Food Processing Technology includes Canada’s only full-scale, small capacity pilot plant specifically designed for training and applied research to meet the industry’s need for increased competitiveness.
- Conestoga’s centres for innovation and excellence develop real-world solutions for smart manufacturing, entrepreneurship, advancing healthy communities, and improving care and quality of life for seniors.
Programmes en vedette
Nos spécialisations de recherche
- Aging and Seniors Care
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Recycling Technologies
- Robotics and Automation
- Food Processing Technology
299 Doon Valley Drive
Téléphone : 519-748-5220
Numéro sans frais : 877-748-3535