CICan’s Career-Launcher Internship program connects employers with skilled grads suited for their organization by providing up to $15,000 towards an intern’s salary.
Career-Launcher Internships currently offer two programs focused on the green economy that can be of benefit to colleges and institutes and their industry partners.
Our Internship Programs
Funded by Environment and Climate Change Canada’s Science Horizons Youth Internship Program.
Funded by Natural Resources Canada’s Green Jobs – Science and Technology Internship Program.
Don’t miss out! Subsidies are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Natural Resources Internship Testimonial:
- 95% of past employers and interns recommend participating in the program
- 80% of those who have completed their paid internship are now employed in their field or continuing their education.
- 160 interns have graduated from a college or institute
- 60 grads were hired as interns by CICan members or their industry partners
- 758 interns will be place in subsidized internships by March 2019
The Government of Canada as part of the Youth Employment Strategy