The CICan Career-Launcher Internship program connects employers with skilled grads by providing up to $15,000 towards an intern’s salary.
Our Internship Programs
Career-Launcher Internships facilitate the transition of highly-skilled postsecondary grads to a rapidly changing labour market.
Don’t miss out!
- Hire a grad to support your applied research projects or initiatives
- Encourage your industry partners to hire your grads
- Tell your grads to apply to paid internships in exciting sectors
Subsidies are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Natural Resources Internship Testimonial:
- 95% of past employers and interns recommend participating in the program
- 85% of those who have completed their paid internship are now employed or continuing their education.
- 60 grads were hired as interns by CICan members or their industry partners
- 1110 interns will be place in subsidized internships by March 2020
The Government of Canada as part of the Youth Employment Strategy