CICan partners with organizations that are national in scope to expand opportunities and offer new products and services to our members.
Partners benefit from brand visibility through CICan’s website, communications channels, and national events, as well as unprecedented access to Canada’s extensive network of colleges and institutes, and customized content.
- Advertise and share content in CICan’s biweekly Perspectives newsletter and through various social media channels.
- Be acknowledged on CICan’s website, including logo and a description of unique value proposition for members.
- Be recognized on promotional materials, programs, and signage for CICan’s national events, including symposiums with Indigenous education and applied research focuses.
- Be visible at CICan’s annual Conference
- Engage CICan member lists through direct emails. Lists include presidents and CEOs, VPs and deans, applied research directors, international directors, and more.
- Access CICan’s Events webpage to share company events of potential interest to leaders in the college and institute sector.
- Gain knowledge through commissioned studies on sector trends or programs of interests and tailored presentations on opportunities in the college and institute sector.
- Share companying messaging through CICan-coordinated webinars for member institutions on a topic of choice.
|Two (2) articles and two (2) sponsored ads annually in CICan’s Perspectives newsletter|
|Up to four (4) posts monthly to a total of 48 posts per year on CICan’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)|
|Recognition on CICan’s website, including logo and description of unique value proposition for members|
|Up to two (2) direct emails annually to targeted CICan member lists|
|Access to CICan’s Events webpage to share company events of potential interest to leaders in the college and institute sector|
|Recognition at national CICan events (including promotional materials, programs, and signage, as well as verbal acknowledgement during sessions)|
|CICan annual conference opportunities, including:|
|One (1) free pass to attend|
|One (1) free exhibit space, one (1) speaking opportunity, and discounted session sponsorship|
|Recognition on promotional materials, including website, final program, and signage|
|Opportunity to provide one (1) promotional item in participant packages|
|Access to database of delegates (names and titles only) provided one week in advance of event|
One (1) opportunity annually for customized content, for example:
Other customizable sponsorship packages
Could include: Sponsorship of CICan’s annual Awards of Excellence ($8,000), and annual Student Art Showcase ($2,000)
Could include: Sponsorship of one of more of CICan’s Leadership Institutes for professional development ($2,000 per institute)
Indigenous Education Partner
Could include: Sponsorship of CICan’s annual Indigenous Education Symposium ($3,000), and opportunities to engage CICan’s national Indigenous Advisory Committee
Could include: Sponsorship of CICan’s Applied Research Symposium ($2,000) and Student Innovation Showcase ($2,000), or CICan’s digital Innovation Showcase ($2,000)
Could include: Sponsorship of CICan’s Fall advocacy event in Ottawa, or advocacy materials, studies, and reports ($3,000)
Global Mobility Partner
Could include: Sponsorship of international student fair or event and opportunities to provide a welcome package for international students ($TBD)
Student Experience Partner
Could include: Opportunities to host student interns or co-op students, or tailored student recruitment ($TBD)
Associations can benefit from opportunities to share messages with CICan’s audience through unique digital advertising. Cost varies based on placement, size, and duration.
|Website Advertising||Leaderboard, Square,
or Triple Widescreen
|Perspectives sponsored content||Text
same content in two (2) issues
|Perspectives advertising||Leaderboard, Square,
or Triple Widescreen
two (2) issues
Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels)
Square (250 x 250 pixels)
Triple Widescreen (250 x 360 pixels)
For more information on corporate partnerships and advertising opportunities please contact us using the form below.
Avis Budget Group
Take advantage of preferred rates and additional promotions throughout the year.
CICan member institutions can save up to 25% off Avis base rates and up to 25% off Budget base rates when renting a vehicle from a participating location in Canada or the contiguous United States. Complete your reservation and receive instant online and email confirmation of your travel plans.
Plan for sustainability with BGIS
Sustainable buildings are not only good for the environment, they’re good for business. Using industry-leading expertise and tools, BGIS can help you plan system renewals and upgrades that will maximize the efficiency, sustainability and operational integrity of your real estate assets.
BGIS has the in-house expertise to take care of the auditing, analysis, incentive applications, recommendations and implementations required to institute positive change. CICan members enjoy 20% off on Energy Audits and Building Condition Assessments for facilities that are a minimum of 50,000 sq. ft.
Powerful cyber security accessible to colleges and institutes
Field Effect believes powerful cyber security should be accessible for all businesses and organizations. CICan member institutions can benefit from Field Effect’s threat detection, monitoring, training, and compliance products and services:
- Cyber Range is an intelligence-grade cyber-security training platform that provides rich environment simulations. Designed to help organizations of any size or complexity outpace threat actors, Cyber Range delivers timely and elite security training and assessment.
- Covalence is the cyber security solution built to protect businesses of all sizes from cyber threats. It delivers sophisticated, easy-to-use and manage technology in a single platform to fully protect you and your network.
Work with Field Effect to train students on vital online technologies and take advantage of the results of years of research and development by the brightest talents in the cyber-security industry.
TD Insurance Meloche Monnex
Save more with TD Insurance
Thanks to TD Insurance, staff at a participating CICan member institutions have privileged access to the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program, which offers savings through preferred insurance rates. Take full advantage of this chance to save and enjoy the outstanding customer service you deserve. TD’s knowledgeable representatives are always ready to help!
Click here for more information and to find out how much you can save!