The selection criteria for the nominations are:
- be a president/director general of a CICan member institution at the time of the nomination;
- be viewed by their peers as outstanding in the performance of their presidency;
- have had a significant impact at both the regional and the national levels.
- Each nomination must be submitted by a president/director general and endorsed by three other presidents/director generals, two of whom must be from outside the province or territory where the nominee currently or most recently served.
- All four presidents/director generals must be from CICan member institutions at the time the nominations are submitted.
Submission deadline: Midnight, Friday, January 29, 2021.
For more information, please contact Caroline Gagnon, Director, Member Relations, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 613-746-2222, ext. 3150.