The selection criteria for the nominations are:
- be a president/director general of a CICan member institution at the time of the nomination;
- be viewed by their peers as outstanding in the performance of their presidency;
- have had a significant impact at both the regional and the national levels.
- Each nomination must be submitted by a president/director general and endorsed by three other presidents/director generals, two of whom must be from outside the province or territory where the nominee currently or most recently served.
- All four presidents/director generals must be from CICan member institutions at the time the nominations are submitted.
Please complete the following form by midnight, December 13, 2019.
For more information, please contact Caroline Gagnon, Director, Member Relations, by email email@example.com or by phone 613-746-2222, ext. 3150.