Colleges and Institutes Canada (CIcan) is pleased to launch a Request for Proposals (RFPs) for seven (7) Institutional Partnerships (5 sector-focused programs and 2 Pre-Technology Programs) under the Improving Skills Training for Employment Program (ISTEP) in Tanzania. ISTEP is a 5-year program funded by Canada’s Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD).
The deadline for submission of proposals is October 5 2015 at 5PM EST.
There are 3 RFP documents, containing information on:
- ISTEP Background Information
- Institutional Partnership Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Proposal Preparation Guidelines
- Expected Institutional Partnership Outputs
- Partnership Financial Guidelines, including reporting guidelines to be used downstream, when preparing Partnership budgets, after Canadian partner institutions have been chosen.