Colleges and Institutes Canada is extremely pleased to formally announce the release of the Kenya Education for Employment Program (KEFEP) Request for Proposals (RFP). This marks the culmination of our inception and planning efforts and the beginning of the very exciting partnership implementation phase of KEFEP.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to establish five (5) institutional partnerships with a total of ten (10) Kenyan national polytechnics under KEFEP, a $20.3 million CAD, five-year project (2016-2021). In this RFP, CICan member colleges will have an opportunity to submit proposals for 5 contracts, ranging in value from $732,888 to $1,667,952 with a three-and-a-half-year duration.
We wish to draw your attention to a few key points:
- Please review the RFP Guide in its entirety as it contains critical information relevant to all partnership TOR.
- The proposal submission deadline is March 24, 2017 at 23:59 EST.
- Virtual interviews with shortlisted colleges/ institutes will take place April 10 – 13, 2017.
- Successful colleges/ institutes will be announced on May 1, 2017.
- An inception phase budget is required as part of the proposal submission.
- Bonus points will be awarded to proposals that include colleges without recent experience leading EFE projects.
- Colleges/ institutes will now be permitted to participate in a maximum of two institutional partnerships, leading on a maximum of one.
- Colleges/ institutes will also be permitted to participate in one national consultancy as well as two institutional partnerships.
- There will be no subsequent RFP for KEFEP.
- All documents and templates can be found at the following link: http://goo.gl/hMo2Co