Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) is pleased to launch the second round of Call for Proposals for Institutional Partnerships for the Pacific Alliance Program (PAP). This program is funded by Global Affairs Canada.
Round 2 includes partnerships with the following institutions:
- Colombia – Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje (SENA) – Centro Minero Regional Boyacá – for Terms of Reference ToR-B.03 – Supervision in Mining Work;
- Colombia – Unidades Tecnologicas de Santander (UTS) – Bucaramanga for ToR-B.04 – in Environmental Resources Technology;
- Mexico – Universidad Tecnológica de Campeche (UTCAM) and Conalep Plantel 021 Ciudad del Carmen for ToR-B5 – Mechanics and Industrial Electrical Mechanics;
- Mexico – Universidad Tecnológica de la Laguna Durango (UTLD) and Conalep Centro Mexicano Frances 146 for ToR-B.06 – Renewable energies and Alternative Sources of Energy.
The document Call for Proposal and all annexes, including Terms of References and Program Implementation Plan (PIP), the webinar and Q&A from the first round are available at the following link:
What’s in it for your college or institute?
- Develop and expand international networks;
- Share your Canadian expertise in program development that is responsive to economic trends and labour market shifts;
- Canadian faculty learn and apply their knowledge and skills in cross-cultural settings;
- Bring new skills and insights back home in order to internationalize curriculum and institutions;
- Establish links with employer groups, international student groups and links with other development initiatives;
- Improve the professional development of the staff and internationalize the quality of education offered to Canadian students.
We look forward to your participation in these partnerships! Your Colombian and Mexican counterparts have participated in the development of the Terms of Reference and are keen to work with their Canadian partners as soon as possible.
The deadline to submit proposals for Round 2 is June 13, 2018.
Please do not hesitate to contact Lina Amaya, Senior Program Officer at email@example.com or (613) 746-2222, ext 3157 for more information.