Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) is pleased to announce the launch of a new request for proposals (RFP) for institutional partnerships (Phase 2) within the framework of the Young Africa Works in Kenya-TVET initiative. This initiative is a partnership between CICan and the Mastercard Foundation.
The Phase 2 institutional partnerships RFP includes 10 institutional partnerships for a period of three years and supports 25 Kenyan TVET institutions:
- TVET-16 – Eldoret National Polytechnic, Kitale National Polytechnic, Lodwar Vocational Training Centre and Baringo Technical College
- TVET-17 – Sang’alo Institute of Science and Technology and Friends College Kaimosi
- TVET-18 – Sigalagala National Polytechnic and Bondo Technical and Vocational College
- TVET-19 – Kisumu National Polytechnic and Mawego Technical Training Institute
- TVET-20 – Keroka Technical Training Institute and Kisii National Polytechnic
- TVET-21 – Nyandarua National Polytechnic, Konoin Technical Training Institute, and Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology
- TVET-22 – Nyeri National Polytechnic and Mathenge Technical Training Institute
- TVET-23 – Meru National Polytechnic and Mukiria Technical Training Institute
- TVET-24 – Kabete National Polytechnic, North Eastern National Polytechnic and Maasai Mara Technical and Vocational College
- TVET-25 – Weru Technical and Vocational College, Coast Institute of Technology, and Kenya Coast National Polytechnic
The deadline for submission is Monday, June 7 2021 at 5:00pm (EST).
Eligible and interested cégeps/colleges/institutes can request additional program background documents or submit questions about the RFP by emailing Catherine Paquin, Manager of Operations, Caribbean & Anglophone Africa (Young Africa Works in Kenya-TVET) at firstname.lastname@example.org.