Become a partner in CICan’s Sodium Reduction Project
Take a leadership role developing and testing sodium-reduction teaching material to update college and institute curricula oriented towards food production and preparation.
Reducing sodium levels in the food supply can reduce the sodium intake levels for Canadians, helping them live longer, healthier lives.
What’s in it for your college or institute?
- Improve the education and employment outcomes of your students
- Contribute to an initiative that promotes health and helps prevent chronic disease
- Share your college or institute’s knowledge and expertise with Health Canada
- Develop and expand opportunities to partner with industry/NGOs
- Connect and collaborate with other colleges and institutes
The deadline to submit proposals is Friday, November 29, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
For more information, please contact:
Brian Carriere, Senior Program Officer
(613) 746-2222, ext. 3199