CICan invites proposals for its 2016 Applied Research Symposium. The symposium is taking place March 7 – 8, 2016 at the Delta Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB.
The CICan Applied Research Symposium will provide an opportunity for leaders in college and institute applied research to showcase research partnerships with business and industry, community and healthcare partners, as well as universities; and engage on how to move the applied research forward.
Key themes include:
- Private sector partnerships – making a difference for SMEs and regional industries
- A showcase of social innovation research projects under the Community and College Innovation Program
- Collaborative research partnerships with universities
- Exemplary practices in health innovation
- Integrating entrepreneurship in applied research
- Industrial Research Chairs: How they Enable Innovation
- Applied Research and Internal Support Units – Finance, Human Resources and Facilities
- What makes a robust applied research program?