The Canadian Association of Continuing Care Educators (CACCE) invites submissions for speakers and poster presentations for our 16th annual conference. We welcome proposals from individuals and organizations interested in sharing best practices & successful ideas to their colleagues on the below themes relevant to educators.
This Conference will be hosted by Conestoga College and the Key note speakers include:
- Josie d’Avernas, M.Sc., Executive Director RIA
- James Schlegel, MAcc, Chief Executive Officer RBJ Schlegel Holdings Inc.
Other topics of interest for call for proposal include:
- Impact of Knowledge on Providing Quality Care
- Systems & Partnerships to Support Knowledge
- Knowledge-to-Practice Translation
- Inter/Intraprofessional Collaboration in Education
- Innovative Teaching Practices to Engage Learners
- Integrating Intercultural perspectives into the curriculum
- Student Success Stories/Strategies
- Accommodating Unique Teaching/Learning Needs
- Integrating Technology
Please go to https://www.cacce.ca/ for more information.