Join the Next Step in the Future Skills Conversation
D2L is hosting a Skills Connection Summit on September 26 in Toronto, Ontario. This summit focuses on the next step to the skills conversation. What are people doing now to tackle the challenges presented to us about the future of skills, what are practical approaches that people have been leveraging and find successful? We are gathering industry experts to answer these questions, share their challenges, insights, and practical lessons as it pertains to future skills.
Why You Should Attend
- Hear from Industry Speakers about the Skills Gap and Reskilling challenges facing Corporate and Higher Education today
- Understand how data is being used to help employers understand skills, and identify current and future jobs
- Join the skills conversations with other organizations and expand your partner network
- Learn how others are approaching these challenges from a technology perspective
- Network with industry peers
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for answering the skills gap and reskilling challenges in your organization, the people with feet on the ground and applying/looking for solutions pertaining to competencies and skills alignment. Suggested titles include, but not limited to: Director, VP, Chancellor, President, C-Level.
DATE AND TIME