This research data management-focused one-day workshop is tailored for colleges, institutes, and polytechnics in Canada. A key goal is to review the draft Tri-Council Research Data Management Policy and facilitate the development of individual institutions’ approaches to the policy and data management in general. The Summit will include updates on other issues in the digital research infrastructure file, including cybersecurity and intellectual property.
Join fellow senior administrators in applied research offices, computing/IT, libraries and associated staff for a day of learning!
Learn with Industry Peers
- Engage in workshops and breakout groups
- Review the draft Tri-Council policy
- Discuss new approaches to data management
- Learn about cybersecurity and intellectual property
Facilitator: Mark Leggott, Executive Director, Research Data Canada
The Summit Team
- Mark Leggott, Executive Director, Research Data Canada
- Deepak Gupta and Jane Burpee, Centennial College
- Christine Trauttmansdorff, Colleges and Institutes Canada