In partnership with the Canadian Embassy in the Philippines (Edu-Canada), Colleges and Institutes Canada is pleased to offer a series of recruitment and partnerships development activities available exclusively to our members.
Early registration is encouraged. Space is limited to a maximum of 30 participants (Manila) and 15 (Manila + Ilo Ilo + Cebu). Participation is restricted to CICan member institutions. Deadline to register is January 31.
Friday, February 28 (Manila)
- Briefing and Q&A with TCS and IRCC
- Partnership Session and Networking Lunch with Corporate Partners and Post-Secondary Institutions
- B2B meetings with Education Agents
Saturday, February 29 (Manila)
- Colleges and Institutes Edu-Canada Fair and Public Information Seminars
Sunday, March 1 (Ilo Ilo)
- Colleges and Institutes Edu-Canada ‘Mini’ Fair and Public Information Seminars
Monday, March 2 (Cebu)
- Information Session and B2B with Education Agents
Tuesday, March 3 (Cebu)
- Visits to Filipino curriculum schools
|Manila (two days)||Member Fees: $3,250||Non-Member Fees:|
|Manila + Ilo Ilo + Cebu (Five days)||Member Fees: $5,250||Non-Member Fees:|