You have all heard about CICan’s successful Education for Employment programs, but have you ever wondered what it takes to get involved in one?
Join us as we discuss…
- How EFE programs begin
- How the call for proposal is developed
- Elements of successful and unsuccessful bid packages
- Preparing for the selection interview
- CICan’s role throughout the process until the submission of the final report to close the project.
You will hear from CICan Senior Program Officers about their experiences working with Global Affairs, host countries and our members and gain insights into what has worked and what has been a challenge for our members during the project.
You will also hear from a Kami DePape, Vice-President Academic, Parkland College in Yorkton, Saskatchewan. She has led projects in Kenya, Tanzania, Belize and Jamaica and she will discuss the successes her institution has seen as it transitioned from a college that had limited exposure to international projects to one that is now bidding and winning projects.
- Kami DePape, Vice-President Academic, Parkland College
- Milica Njegovan, Senior Program Officer, Caribbean & Anglophone Africa, CICan
- Lina Amaya, Senior Program Officer, Pacific Alliance, CICan
Please note, only registered participants will receive instructions to connect to the call.