This Virtual Mission has been created specifically for Canadian colleges and institutes and provides a superb and cost-effective opportunity to develop and strengthen partnerships with key decision makers in carefully selected top-quality agencies.
As we begin to further shape our event, we request two submissions. They are:
- We seek your input and ask that you complete our Southeast Asia Engagement survey by September 2nd to indicate additional events of interest, priorities, and any specific information around institutional goals.
- Please complete the institutional profile form with finalized text for the event catalogue by September 15th.
Current Proposed Event Itinerary*:
- January 10th Market Seminar
- January 11-12 –Vietnam & Thailand
- January 18-19 – Indonesia & the Philippines
The event will follow an “everyone meets everyone” format and the 40 one-on-one meetings will be spread over four days (10 meetings per day). The meetings will last 25 minutes, with 5-minute gaps allowed between them.
Sample daily schedule (EST time zone):
- 19:45 – 20:00 Welcome briefing
- 20:00 – 22:30 Pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings
- 22:30 – 22:45 Break (suggested)
- 22:45 – 01:15 Pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings
- 01:15 – 01:30 Closing remarks
*Itinerary subject to change.
*Start at 4:45 pm, end at 10:30 pm PST.
For event information, please contact:
Senior Project Officer, International Marketing and Recruitment
Event organized in cooperation with: