Given the continuing concerns over COVID-19 and in keeping with the recommendations of public health officials to avoid large gatherings and limit non-essential travel, we have made the difficult decision to postpone for another year this summer’s Leadership Institutes to June 2022. Registered participated will be contacted and are eligible for a full refund or transfer of registration fees to summer 2022.
Leadership Institutes scheduled to take place in November 2021 will continue as planned unless otherwise noted. Our primary concern has been, and will always remain, the health and well-being of our members, participants, and partners.
Who should attend
This Leadership Institute is designed for those in the role of vice-president (in academic, administration, finance, and student services departments) or equivalent positions who aspire to become Presidents.
Key areas will be examined, including:
- leadership, skills and traits – self-assessment and skills assessment;
- key contextual issues facing Canadian college/institute executives-nationally and internationally;
- internal and external roles/responsibilities/accountabilities of the President;
- the role and relationship of the executive team with the President;
- governance responsibilities; and
- the key elements and challenges of the role of the President.
Early registration is encouraged for a maximum of 30 participants and to a maximum of 2 participants per college. Should space permit, an additional participant may be considered. We also welcome participants from non-member institutions or other organizations.
June 25: Arrival, reception, dinner
June 26 – 28: Sessions (June 27 dinner)
June 29: Sessions and farewell dinner
June 30: Breakfast and departure
|Leadership Institute||Member Fees: $1,800.00||Non-Member Fees: $1,999.00|
|Guest at dinner||Member Fees: $50.00||Non-Member Fees: $75.00|
DATE AND TIME
613-746-2222 ext. 3144