Postponement of Leadership Institutes
Given the continuing concerns over COVID-19 and in keeping with the recommendations of public health officials to avoid large gatherings and limit non-essential travel, we have made the difficult decision to postpone for another year this summer’s Leadership Institutes to June 2022. Registered participated will be contacted and are eligible for a full refund or transfer of registration fees to summer 2022.
Our primary concern has been, and will always remain, the health and well-being of our members, participants, and partners.
Who should attend
This Leadership Institute is designed for those in the role of vice-president (in academic, administration, finance, and student services departments) or equivalent positions who aspire to become Presidents.
Key areas will be examined, including:
- leadership, skills and traits – self-assessment and skills assessment;
- key contextual issues facing Canadian college/institute executives-nationally and internationally;
- internal and external roles/responsibilities/accountabilities of the President;
- the role and relationship of the executive team with the President;
- governance responsibilities; and
- the key elements and challenges of the role of the President.
Early registration is encouraged for a maximum of 30 participants and to a maximum of 2 participants per college. Should space permit, an additional participant may be considered. We also welcome participants from non-member institutions or other organizations.
June 25: Arrival, reception, dinner
June 26 – 28: Sessions (June 27 dinner)
June 29: Sessions and farewell dinner
June 30: Breakfast and departure
|Leadership Institute||Member Fees: $1,800.00||Non-Member Fees: $1,999.00|
|Guest at dinner||Member Fees: $50.00||Non-Member Fees: $75.00|
DATE AND TIME
613-746-2222 ext. 3144