Université Sainte-Anne, the only French language post-secondary institution in Nova Scotia, offers university and college-level courses as well as a French immersion program and customized training in French as a second language. Recognized for its excellent programs as well as its unique and exceptional living environment, Sainte-Anne offers experiential learning opportunities that promote student engagement and success, and an atmosphere which encourages a culture of excellence in research and development. Solidly established in its community, Université Sainte-Anne is a partner of choice for all those who wish to strengthen the vitality of the regions surrounding its 5 campuses as well as all of Acadie throughout Nova Scotia.
- Sainte-Anne professors care about student’s academic success. Class size allows for high-quality and personalized instruction. Students find it extremely easy to talk to professors and to participate in classroom discussions.
- Sainte-Anne offers guaranteed job placements in certain programs (ex: Bachelor in Education, Elementary Education : French as a second language, B.B.A. – Co-op option)
- Learning French at Sainte-Anne can provide you with lifelong opportunities otherwise unavailable to unilingual people. You never know where life leads you – it’s best to keep your options open.
- Nature abounds at Saint-Anne’s Church Point campus. Situated next to the ocean, this campus boasts coniferous forests, coastal marsh, a pebble and stone shoreline, high tides and abundant wildlife.
- Sainte-Anne is a place you can call your own, where a culture of openness and individual development is encouraged!
1695 route 1
Pointe-de-l'Église, Nova Scotia
Toll Free: 888-338-8337